Our Location & Contact
About The Valin Partners Firm
In 1895, Joseph A. Valin was appointed the first District Court Judge for the District of Nipissing, thus introducing the Valin name to the legal community in North Bay, Nipissing, and Parry Sound.
In 1936, his grandson, Kenneth M. Valin graduated from Osgoode Hall Law School, and was called to the Bar on October 15 of the same year. Shortly thereafter, he founded the firm which continues to bear his name, and began his fifty years of legal service to the community.
Over the years, the firm has grown and prospered. There have been many distinguished partners who have practiced with Valin Partners, including:
Kenneth M. Valin, QC
A. Thomas Smith
The Honourable Mr. Justice Spyros D. Loukidelis
The Honourable Mr. Justice G. Bourke Smith
The Honourable Mr. Justice George T. Valin
Mrs. Barbara Morland Wellard
Mr. William A. Brunton
Valin Partners LLP continues the tradition of personalized service and excellence established by Kenneth M. Valin, and those who practiced with him.